Hello! How’s Thursday treating you so far?
I saw this fun idea of a Five Facts link-up over at Life of Bon and thought I would join the fun today. But first, I wanted to share with you Jack’s 15 minutes of fame!
A sweet sorority sister of mine started a blog called Heylookatmydog.com where people send her pictures and names of their beloved furry canines and she’ll post them up. It’s great fun to scroll through all these precious pups and to see all the creative names. Seeing Jack’s photo up there made me smile. I love his face.
Five Facts About Me:
Bon asks that we post a sexy photo of ourselves up along with five facts. I’m not great on the sexy front but I thought this fun photo from my college years would suffice. I still have and fit in that dress so the biggest difference now would probably be the hair color.
On to the fun facts!
1. I have absolutely no cavities and fillings in my mouth. I’m terrified of the dentist and this fear has caused me to brush and floss twice a day, every day since I was ten years old.
2. When I was born, my parents did not find out I was deaf and nearsighted until I was 18 months. Therefore for the first year or so of my life my only communication was via screaming and squinting. Once they plopped some glasses and hearing aides on me, I was a much happier babe.
3. I name all my pets Jack. If people (long side-eye family members) rebel against naming a new pet Jack, I compromise and make their middle name Jack (i.e., Jack, Cowboy Jack, Kien Jack, Francis Jack, Jack Daniels, and so on and forth). There’s a story behind this which I promise to share.
4. Even though I’m older by 4 years, I secretly think my sister has a much better sense of style than I do. She always looks pulled together even if she just tumbled out of bed. I however look like the angry monster from the swamp once waking up.
5. I’ve always wanted to visit Europe, England specifically. This desire isn’t helped by my slight obsession with a certain Middleton that married a certain Prince in 2011. I secretly hope that once I land in England, I’ll run into Kate at Starbucks and she’ll take one look at me and declare us lifelong besties and permanent babysitter to her new baby.
One can only hope.
I’ll be linking up over at Life of Bon. Check out her fun blog along with all the links!
I can’t hit publish until I jot down my workouts! So far, for week 4 of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp, my motivation is shaking but still holding. I’m enjoying the tough workouts (after I finish them of course) and really hope to start feeling better about myself as we enter the last half of the bootcamp. Today I’ll be hitting up the treadmill for a tough Cardio session and already looking forward to the endorphin high!
What are some fun facts about you? Is there anyone in particular you’re dying to meet?